- Guidance, care and attention from a team of professionally trained staff 24 hours of every day
- Arranging for the transfer of the deceased into our care whether that be from a private home, a nursing home, hospital or from the coroner 24 hours of every day.
- Our highly trained staff can organise funerals locally, intrastate, interstate and overseas.
- At a convenient time and place, we can meet with you to discuss the funeral arrangements and details for the service.
- Arrange all legal documentation necessary for the funeral process to occur.
- Preparation of death registration and lodging with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Provision of specialist mortuary care by experienced and qualified staff.
(This would include any necessary dressing of the deceased)
- Arranging all the choices that a family have made, namely the arrangement of a church, a chapel, crematorium, cemetery, minister or celebrant.
- Provision of coffin or casket, floral tributes, memorial attendance book, catering, placement of death or funeral notices in newspapers, liaison with clubs and other organisations.
- Assistance in arranging of music or special requests that are required for the funeral ceremony.
- We can arrange for a DVD life presentation to be played during the funeral service and order of service booklets to be printed.
- Personal attendance of professional staff for the funeral ceremony as necessary.
- If needed we can put you into contact with support groups and counselling professionals, who can help you cope with your grief.
Our caring funeral consultants are here for you, we will listen, offer guidance and support every step of the way to make your families time of farewell meaningful and personal.